Friday, September 03, 2004

Hop it, Hopi!



The bad news is: private yttrium interests seek to open a monazite quarry on Hopi Indian lands!

The good news is: the U.S. Gov't is resituating the Hopi in my spacious (6 cu.ft.) icebox. Look how happy he is!

Shown above is a modern form of a traditional rain dance known as the "I can't feel my extremities" dance.

Speaking of rhythmic icy cold snacks, I saw FREEZEPOP play last night. Toadally cheery. Oh, and fizzy!

Please help keep my Hopi in corn nibblets and ice cream by purchasing crappy silver pseudonative trinkets!


Radio Allah says:
We're trying to book them to play the
Fallujah Crater in midsummer.

Radio Allah says:
Where would frozen synthpop treats be more appreciated, effendi!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lees :) said...

That's about one of the cutest pictures that I ever have seen.

September 03, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you mix monazite with treacle in the right proportion you get rock hard flooring,that you can eat or use as rocket fuel.Not many people know this.

September 10, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home