Thursday, August 19, 2004

Nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky



Pants in the wind.
All we are is pants in the wind.


And don't smack me with yer petty is / are distinction.

It's actually "pants on the floor", anyway. I picked them up before I colored the image, so the shading looks retarded. Lesson learned: Leave yer clothes on the floor.

Hey, did some looney internet chick send you nekkid pictures of herself 'cause yer a good speller? No. No, she didn't. And that means I'm winning so far.


Bishop in the Bath says:
Just a drop of water in an endless sea...
I'm the last to use this bathwater anyway!

Mista Malt says:
Hey. I spell well.
Send me pix, ho.

Klokkenverk Nazi says:
Pants are tanks?

Oh, and I toadally lifted the sky from Yams' panoramic photo.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lees :) said...

Lucky you.

August 19, 2004  
Blogger from boston, massachusetts said...

You think that I just look at the preddy pictures and ignore your small text. Well, why you make them so small? I just noticed you got nekkid pictures from some girl. I wouldn't want to brag, but I got letters from Cesar and Mitzi on animal crossing saying that "Teacher liked me better!

August 24, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rite legs got like a face on it

August 25, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

with a vey pointy nose

August 25, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home