Friday, September 10, 2004

Holy M.O.G.



I were up til like 5am last night playing Vengeful Mary. The game frikkin' r0x0rs. I toadally smeared the seventh legion all over the Palatine, and Pontius Pilate is in like 43 quivering pieces, but I've been fighting Hyperjudas for like 6 hours (eighteen cokes) and he keeps kickin' my virgin ass.

Maybe I'm missing one of the furious relics. I toadally have Luke's Left Nut and the Triforce of Anger, but John the Baptist's Ear is way down in a ravine and I don't have the grappling hook yet. Plus, there ain't no way I can free my kid til I find the Shroud of Sisyphus...


Bishop in the Bath says:
I wouldn't chuck her out of the bath!

Cesar says:
There is something about Mary, aye matey!
HA HA HA

There. I've drawn a hot Mary. So you can all stop asking if I'm gay, thanks.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, even tho im a big friend of dorothy, i can tell that bitch aint hot.

u aint dun drawn no hot mary... she proud mary. and as one FOD to another, u r a big closet case.

September 10, 2004  
Blogger Lees :) said...

I'd like a pair of those shoes please.

September 10, 2004  
Blogger martyjohns said...

Just as long as I'm not that frikkin' inept lion. The straw dude would be okay, I spose, if a lil flammable.

Tinny would be my first choice, methinks, as he was kind of a prick, and I hear he liked it in the can.

September 11, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home