Sunday, September 12, 2004

Jingo Bells



I made $900 yesterday.

You heard me.

That's twenty unsuspecting Babylonians stumblin' around clutching at their purpling junk.


Triple Jack says:
Ooooooh yah

Why?

'Cause I was sadder than you yesterday. I was sadder than everyone. Yesterday marked the nationwide annual WHO CAN BE THE SADDEST contest and I kicked and cried my way to the top.

Sure, call me xenophobic.

But unless you're out there performing cut-rate sterilzation procedures until both feet are sore, you're part of the frikkin' problem, you freedom-hating ingrate.


Kungfu Action Gandhi says:
Little heavy-handed with the satire.

Kungfu Action Gandhi says:
Maybe 'cause you suck.

Prowl says:
I know we have bombs left
SO WHY DO I NOT HEAR EXPLOSIONS?!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wolfman has nards?????

September 13, 2004  
Blogger martyjohns said...

but by night, he fights crime... as a werewolf...

buh.buh.buh.buh!

September 13, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arabs are not terrorists, not all of them wear that! this is to prove that Arabs are the ones that are innocent and you people are too noobish that you hate them! Don't expect me to reply cuz I'm not gonna be checking on this pointless pic..... -.-

February 22, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home